Million Dollar Challenge
Mark your Calendar. Santa’s Secret Workshop is on Saturday, Dec. 3 from 9 to 4 at the New Cumberland Library Foundation House which is located at the corner of Sharon & 9th Street, New Cumberland. Plan to bring the Children, Grand Children. Children will have the opportunity to Christmas “shop” for their family members. Be sure to have them bring their list and money saved. Items are priced from $1.25 to $3.50. Cash only please. The proceeds benefit the New Cumberland Library! NCFCU is sponsoring and coordinating the event.
NCFCU Offices will be closed as follows: Christmas Day Observed-Monday, December 26th
New Years Day Observed-Monday, January 2nd
Looking for a Vehicle or Home Equity Loan? Check out our outstanding LOW rates!
Keep up to date with the latest scams! SCAM ALERTS
Nationwide Insurance: Another benefit for NCFCU Members. If you currently have Nationwide Car Insurance you should be getting a discount because you are an NCFCU member. If you do not have Nationwide Car Insurance, check it out to see if Nationwide can SAVE you money! Call (717) 657-1912.
- NCFCU Debit and Credit Card holders can now set-up Alerts!
- TEXT Alert set-up (note: your phone carrier contract fee will apply for text messages)
- Verified by VISA is a service exclusively for VISA cardholders that offers you added safety when shopping online with participating merchants. Register Now!
- October Newsletter
- Youth Education Youth Brochure
- Re-Order Checks
- Country Blocker
- Free Credit Report
- Routing Number: 231382555
- NCFCU NMLS Number: 447184
- Fraud Center